2020 Sophs To Keep An Eye On

I'm hearing KJ Kemper WR/DB is coming back across the river to play for Coach Edge at Apollo. I had the opportunity to coach him with Team KY 2023 for a few years and recently seen his interview on "Gifted on Gridiron".

He will be one to keep an eye on, he started varsity as a Freshman. Loves to hit and kid runs great routes with excellent hands. He is already getting looks from a few IVY league schools according to interview.

I'm hearing KJ Kemper WR/DB is coming back across the river to play for Coach Edge at Apollo. I had the opportunity to coach him with Team KY 2023 for a few years and recently seen his interview on "Gifted on Gridiron".

He will be one to keep an eye on, he started varsity as a Freshman. Loves to hit and kid runs great routes with excellent hands. He is already getting looks from a few IVY league schools according to interview.

Welcome to BGP @Corbin00

Franklin County has three sophomores to be, that are stand outs already and will be prospects in the near future.

Gavin Hurst 6’1 180 lb wr/fs- started free safety all year. Back up on offense.

Peyton Ledford 6’2 230 lb/te- 140 tackles last year as a starter.

Kaden Moorman 6’1 185 lb rb/lb- started tailback for western hills last season, has since moved and now looks to be an impact player for the Flyers.

A bunch of outstanding young athletes at FCHS. Gavin and Peyton are both great kids that work their tails off. Go Flyers!

• 4 weeks later...

Benjamin glasscock, 6'0 290 nt/ 3 technique. Cov Cath. Absolute run stopper, receives a double team everytime, unblockable one on one. Won the MVP in the 8th grade large division championship for turkey foot 2 years ago. Gave chase crone the blues. He is a QB worst nightmare. I see him playing a big role in cov cath defense for years to come.

Benjamin glasscock, 6'0 290 nt/ 3 technique. Cov Cath. Absolute run stopper, receives a double team everytime, unblockable one on one. Won the MVP in the 8th grade large division championship for turkey foot 2 years ago. Gave chase crone the blues. He is a QB worst nightmare. I see him playing a big role in cov cath defense for years to come.

Welcome to BGP @Gizzle42