Kentucky/Indiana series to start back up?

Cal hosted the first series of Coffee with Cal on Facebook Live this morning and his first guest was non other than Mark Cuban the Dallas Mavericks Owner and Indiana Alum brought it up to Cal about the series getting started back up and Cal said he was all for it BUT as long as no fans were in the stands.

Cal hosted the first series of Coffee with Cal on Facebook Live this morning and his first guest was non other than Mark Cuban the Dallas Mavericks Owner and Indiana Alum brought it up to Cal about the series getting started back up and Cal said he was all for it BUT as long as no fans were in the stands.

He might get his wish with no fans in the stands. LOL

I'm against Cal stopping the series to begin with. So what if fans rush the court. It happens a lot in basketball and not just at Kentucky or Indiana.

Actually Kentucky doesn't storm the court. :thumb:

Actually Kentucky doesn't storm the court. :thumb:

Yep. I’ve been listening and watching UK basketball as far back as when Cotton Nash played and I can’t recall the fans ever storming the court. They’ve occasionally stormed the football field but not the basketball court. Not to my knowledge anyway.