Northern Kentucky University 71 UIC 62 (Horizon League Championship)

16thBBall Fan

Just please, for the love of all that is good and pure, don't put them against Kentucky.

I loved that they went against the Cats in their first apperance because of the exposure, especially in the state, that it gave them. I'd prefer they play someone else this year. I'd like to see them as a #15 seed but with the regional nonsense, that makes it more likely they get the Cats. I don't think it would be as similar to the first time.

I loved that they went against the Cats in their first apperance because of the exposure, especially in the state, that it gave them. I'd prefer they play someone else this year. I'd like to see them as a #15 seed but with the regional nonsense, that makes it more likely they get the Cats. I don't think it would be as similar to the first time.

Especially with no Big Blue Nation in the stands! Think they might be in play in game in Dayton, or is that only for teams that were not conference/tournament champions?

Especially with no Big Blue Nation in the stands! Think they might be in play in game in Dayton, or is that only for teams that were not conference/tournament champions?

I'm honestly don't know how they pick the teams that play in Dayton. Anyone know?

And while we are at it, why always Dayton?

I'm honestly don't know how they pick the teams that play in Dayton. Anyone know?

And while we are at it, why always Dayton?

The Dayton sub-regional(First 4) has always had outstanding attendance. The NCAA likes the venue and apparently has a good relationship with management of facility. When we hosted DII Elite 8 at NKU the NCAA was very happy.....but we moved to DI after that and lost our hosting for the next season.