Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner 78 Beechwood 59 (9th Region Quarterfinal)

Featured Replies

Some of these comments are funny. I saw Beechwood numerous times this year. People need to GET OFF Drauds back. Kid does shoot a lot. But IMO because everyone else But Rylee STANDS on the 3 point line. Move, back door cut, get open. You want the ball, go to the bucket. Rebounding and lack of ability to handle pressure is why BW gets beat when I’ve been there. Rebounding Margin is very lopsided.

 

Conner, super impressed. Saw them three times this year. Hard playing every second, every play. Good luck Cougars!

Beechwood lost this game when Aiden Bieger left the team.

 

Why did Bieger leave the team?

Why did Bieger leave the team?

 

Bottom line, his heart really wasn't into it. I had been told in the spring of 2019 he probably would not play his senior year. I was a little surprised, and happy, to hear he was playing this fall. When he left the team in the fall, I don't think that was a surprise to anyone. He had an on again, off again relationship with playing basketball through his whole high school career.

Some of these comments are funny. I saw Beechwood numerous times this year. People need to GET OFF Drauds back. Kid does shoot a lot. But IMO because everyone else But Rylee STANDS on the 3 point line. Move, back door cut, get open. You want the ball, go to the bucket. Rebounding and lack of ability to handle pressure is why BW gets beat when I’ve been there. Rebounding Margin is very lopsided.

 

Conner, super impressed. Saw them three times this year. Hard playing every second, every play. Good luck Cougars!

 

A lot of truth in this post.

Goetz drops to 1- 7 against Conner as head coach at Beechwood.

Beechwood lived on the fringe all year. Not surprised at all at margin.

 

Beechwood wasn't what people thought they were. I noticed it the first time I watched them play then followed them after to see if things changed. They didn't.

 

Beechwood was slightly over rated early at #2 in the 9th, if that is what you are referring to. But at the end of the year they have 20 wins and I put them and St. Henry even at #4 and clearly ahead of everyone else. If that is the fringe, a lot of teams aspire to be on the fringe.

 

Look back on all Beechwood lost last season and it really was a very good year for Beechwood. I call this a huge program year. When a program loses that much talent and still wins 20 the next year it is a huge statement that the program itself is on a high level.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.