Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brossart vs Campbell Co. 12/10 thoughts?

Featured Replies

Brossart by 4.

Camels have had some tough games against BBHS during the past 3 years. I think this might be the year that the Camels show their true colors under Coach Reitz. I hear he says that this team is developing nicely. Might not win on the 10th, but will be ready in March.

Camels have had some tough games against BBHS during the past 3 years. I think this might be the year that the Camels show their true colors under Coach Reitz. I hear he says that this team is developing nicely. Might not win on the 10th, but will be ready in March.

 

That's possible. I think Brossart wins this one. Too much experience.

  • Author

Probably will be a good game, but I too pick Brossart in this one.

Probably will be a good game, but I too pick Brossart in this one.

If BB is as good as I have heard they should win by 10+

Campbell County tends to bring out the best in us.

 

Mustangs look to win fifth consecutive "cross-town." Our seniors, who have never lost to Campbell County at any level in any sport for four years, don't plan on starting a new trend now.

 

Listen to the JV and Varsity games live via the http://www.bmustangs.com website starting at 6pm on Saturday evening.

 

Freshmen game is at 4:30pm - could be a dandy!

  • Author

Brossart seems like they are picking up the offensive pace since Coach Schlarman moved on to Highlands.

I like CC this year but I don't think they have the individuals to stop Uebel or Cooper.

 

BB 60

CC 48

Campbell County tends to bring out the best in us.

 

Mustangs look to win fifth consecutive "cross-town." Our seniors, who have never lost to Campbell County at any level in any sport for four years, don't plan on starting a new trend now.

Listen to the JV and Varsity games live via the http://www.bmustangs.com website starting at 6pm on Saturday evening.

 

Freshmen game is at 4:30pm - could be a dandy!

 

Baseball not a sport at Brossart?

Baseball not a sport at Brossart?
Ummm! Maybe our record keeping's not so good in baseball! ;)

 

Maybe I should restrict my statement to basketball and soccer - guess I could throw in football too - lol!

I think the camels are ready to upset the Stangs.It all depends on how the game is called.If they let them play rough then BB wins but if they make them tone it down some CC has a chance to come away with the win.

Ummm! Maybe our record keeping's not so good in baseball! ;)

 

Maybe I should restrict my statement to basketball and soccer - guess I could throw in football too - lol!

 

 

So baseball isn't a sport but soccer is?????? Brossart is in America right????

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.