Brossart vs Campbell Co. 12/10 thoughts?

Camels have had some tough games against BBHS during the past 3 years. I think this might be the year that the Camels show their true colors under Coach Reitz. I hear he says that this team is developing nicely. Might not win on the 10th, but will be ready in March.

Camels have had some tough games against BBHS during the past 3 years. I think this might be the year that the Camels show their true colors under Coach Reitz. I hear he says that this team is developing nicely. Might not win on the 10th, but will be ready in March.

That's possible. I think Brossart wins this one. Too much experience.

Campbell County tends to bring out the best in us.

Mustangs look to win fifth consecutive "cross-town." Our seniors, who have never lost to Campbell County at any level in any sport for four years, don't plan on starting a new trend now.

Listen to the JV and Varsity games live via the http://www.bmustangs.com website starting at 6pm on Saturday evening.

Freshmen game is at 4:30pm - could be a dandy!

Campbell County tends to bring out the best in us.

Mustangs look to win fifth consecutive "cross-town." Our seniors, who have never lost to Campbell County at any level in any sport for four years, don't plan on starting a new trend now.

Listen to the JV and Varsity games live via the http://www.bmustangs.com website starting at 6pm on Saturday evening.

Freshmen game is at 4:30pm - could be a dandy!

Baseball not a sport at Brossart?

Ummm! Maybe our record keeping's not so good in baseball! ;)

Maybe I should restrict my statement to basketball and soccer - guess I could throw in football too - lol!

So baseball isn't a sport but soccer is?????? Brossart is in America right????