Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Robertson County 53 Bracken County 50

Featured Replies

(10th Region Class A Quarterfinals)

 

Final from Mt. Olivet, per Evan Dennison.

 

Justin Becker banked in a 3 at the buzzer to win it.

Congrats to Robertson Co. tough loss for Bracken Co.

 

Looks like Coach Reed played possum a little too long.

Looks like Coach Reed played possum a little too long.

 

I’ll just trust the BC Way! We’ll be fine! I still believe in Reed!

Whooo. It’s gonna take the Honcho a long time to come down from the adrenaline rush of this game!

 

I wish we could have pulled it out, but losing to what is probably the second best coach in the 10th in Coach Kelsch is nothing to hang our heads about.

 

Honestly though, if you watch the tape, like I have no less than 50 times, Becker double dribbled on that last play. I don’t expect refs to make that call then, they hate us! So, I’m satisfied. We’ll be fine come March!!

Edited by MikeHonchoLives

No way he double dribbled. The refs don’t care who wins, and they made the right call here.

 

I’m impressed the game was this close though. Bracken played better than I expected.

 

Twitter

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.