Jimmy V Night

gametime

The Lombardi story is a riot. Family, religion and Green Bay Packer football...

That is great but this is easily my favorite part...

That screen is flashing up there thirty seconds like I care about that screen right now, huh? I got tumors all over my body. I'm worried about some guy in the back going thirty seconds? You got a lot, hey va fa napoli, buddy. You got a lot.

Not sure why though...;)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is great but this is easily my favorite part...

That screen is flashing up there thirty seconds like I care about that screen right now, huh? I got tumors all over my body. I'm worried about some guy in the back going thirty seconds? You got a lot, hey va fa napoli, buddy. You got a lot.

Not sure why though...;)

:thumb: :thumb: It was almost like he knew the speech was going down into history as he was saying it.

When people say to me how do you get through life or each day, it's the same thing. To me, there are three things we all should do every day. We should do this every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy. But think about it. If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special.

By far my favorite part...

When people say to me how do you get through life or each day, it's the same thing. To me, there are three things we all should do every day. We should do this every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy. But think about it. If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special.

By far my favorite part...

You're right...:thumb: :thumb:

Thanks. We always seem to make it through closer than we were when it started. I am very blessed in that regard. Same to you and yours...

All males in my family have died of cancer. If you know me, you know the size of my family. That's staggering. On top of that, my man to the left lost his battle with cancer earlier this year. If I have to sacrifice some things in order to give to the foundation for someone like him to survive this horrible disease, so be it...

The wife is donating as we speak...

Dick Vitale is in the middle right of a very moving speech right now during haltime of the U.L. / Arizona game. This man cares! How can anyone put him down is beyond me. I love this night and thinking and remembering these guys. I think of Jimmy V often along with family members that I have had that have been lost to this disease along with certain problems/ disease I am fighting (not cancer but still one with no known cure at this time). I didn't mean to go on and mention myself, there are people around everywhere that are FAR worse off than I am so I apologize. Just wanted to share my thoughts on a very special night.