Looking ahead.....(fantasy question)

98NCCalum

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you keep Bush and Shaun, you're set at RB. Alexander may be on the back end, as some say, but he's still a stud. I think it would be easier to draft a QB and get closer to the lost production of Palmer, than it would be to find a RB who could get close to Alexander. He's a TD machine and I think he's still got a few good years left...

In any case, I wouldn't fault a decision to keep Palmer. Bush is a definite, IMO. He's a rare, rare player...if you let him back in the draft pool, you'll be kicking yourself for the next 5 years.

Gotta go with Palmer and Bush here.

First, in case you didn't have one this year, good QB's are hard to find, I had Vick and Romo/Bledsoe for most of the year and it wasn't pretty.

Second, with the departure of some of the OL, via free agency and soon to be retired, Seattle isn't exactly getting better on offense. Combine that with an aging Hasselbeck, and Bush's long-term value, and you have to go with Bush.

But what do I know, I scored the most points in my league this year, and somehow my team has ended up at 6-7.:irked: I had 6 weeks where I scored the 2nd most points in the league, only to lose to the league leader. Can you tell it still irks me a bit? :lol: