9th Region Week 5 review

PP1

I've seen every team in the 9th this year in person with the exception of Cooper.

Geez.... this early in the season? It usually takes me to the first round of districts.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When we aren't doing radio for Holy Cross I try to get out and see the teams at least once. :-)

That too is what I usually do yearly to take a pulse check of most teams within the 9th, but this year I've pretty much been a slacker. Thanks to BGP I still feel like I'm in the thick of things, but now that the holidays are over it's GAME ON!

I was going to go watch Beechwood and Holmes, but I think I'm staying home to listen to the game as well as listening to Newport/Highlands.

I will be traveling to Grant Co tomorrow and I doubt my wife will be thrilled with me being gone so many days in a row.

I was going to go watch Beechwood and Holmes, but I think I'm staying home to listen to the game as well as listening to Newport/Highlands.

I will be traveling to Grant Co tomorrow and I doubt my wife will be thrilled with me being gone so many days in a row.

Does Beechwood also broadcast their games? If so this is great news :thumb:

Checking around I've yet to locate a link for it, and I'd really appreciate it if you could direct me in that direction. Thanks.

Cool I found it!

Beechwood Sports Radio Network is on Mixlr. Mixlr is a simple way ...

@PP1 Wow all 3 of the hot games tonight are being broadcast...I feel spoiled.

I really need to pick one of those games to see in person, then have an archive listening marathon when I get back home.

My gut is telling me that the Holy Cross/NewCath game will be the most competitive.