Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

So Early I Shouldn't Be Doing This 1A Top 10

Featured Replies

1. Pikeville

2. Paintsville

3. NewCath

4. Crittenden County

5. KCD

6. Hazard

7. Raceland

8. Lou. Holy Cross

9. Campbellsville

10. Ludlow

 

Pikeville was 4 TD's better than this class this year, but expect that gap to close a lot.

 

Paintsville should be even better, lots of key underclassmen back.

 

NewCath has plenty of talent back and should at least maintain their footing.

 

Crittenden County returns a ton!

 

KCD returns a lot off a 13-1 team but lose their Mr. Everything.

Love the 1-7, know nothing about 8-9, and know more than a lot about number 10. Love to see my alma mater in the top 10 but I don’t know if it’ll hold long. Hope it’s a great off-season for every team.

Question is can anyone give the two EKY teams a run for their money this year. Pikeville loses a lot but has some studs coming back. Paintsville as well, the older Phelps boy who graduated has a younger brother who was a freshman this past season but missed last half of the season hurt.

1. Pikeville

2. Paintsville

3. NewCath

4. Crittenden County

5. KCD

6. Hazard

7. Raceland

8. Lou. Holy Cross

9. Campbellsville

10. Ludlow

 

Pikeville was 4 TD's better than this class this year, but expect that gap to close a lot.

 

Paintsville should be even better, lots of key underclassmen back.

 

NewCath has plenty of talent back and should at least maintain their footing.

 

Crittenden County returns a ton!

 

KCD returns a lot off a 13-1 team but lose their Mr. Everything.

 

Glad to see Crittenden getting recognized! They found their QB late in the season, and I’m unsure on the exact number of starters returning, but I believe it’s in the neighborhood of 18-20. Hopefully all the kids put in the off-season work.

Later on I will do my thing and check all these teams out and see what I can come up with...

Glad to see Crittenden getting recognized! They found their QB late in the season, and I’m unsure on the exact number of starters returning, but I believe it’s in the neighborhood of 18-20. Hopefully all the kids put in the off-season work.

 

I would really like to see Crittenden County break through to a championship game. They've been good for years but never enough - at least in this current run, not counting 1985. It seems like with 18-20 starters returning they should again field a top quality club.

Bethlehem could very well be in this. As of this week, LaDarion "Binka" Montgomery has enrolled at the school. Montgomery transferred from Bardstown. In his sophomore season as a Tiger he rushed 119 times for 1182 yards and 15 TD, he also had 23 receptions for 229 yards and 3 TD. Huge loss for Bardstown who already graduated 23 seniors.

Bethlehem could very well be in this. As of this week, LaDarion "Binka" Montgomery has enrolled at the school. Montgomery transferred from Bardstown. In his sophomore season as a Tiger he rushed 119 times for 1182 yards and 15 TD, he also had 23 receptions for 229 yards and 3 TD. Huge loss for Bardstown who already graduated 23 seniors.

 

Does he have to sit out as a transfer? I don’t know how that stuff works.

I would really like to see Crittenden County break through to a championship game. They've been good for years but never enough - at least in this current run, not counting 1985. It seems like with 18-20 starters returning they should again field a top quality club.

 

In the last 20+ years, there have been 2-3 teams that had a legit shot, just had Mayfield in their region and when they made it past them, met Beechwood. I’d love to see Crittenden get back someday.

I truly don't know if he will or not. I am unfamiliar with the reason(s) the young man decided to transfer. That is a KHSAA issue I quit trying to keep up with a long time ago. Sometimes it a go and sometimes a no. I know if he is cleared to play its a huge boost for Bethlehem. They have some young talent returning as it is.

I would have it Paintsville 1 Pikeville 2 and Raceland 3. Rams played Pikeville to a 6 point game with WR at qb and it is always a battle with Paintsville . The rest will have to prove they can hang with the east . Rams lose alot but have a good group of Juniors and Seniors plus a Freshman group that just whipped up on everyone but JC and LCA.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.