Collins 63 Simon Kenton 55

Simon Kenton got 13 points out of Kelly Niece on very limited playing time. He sat the whole second half excluding the first 45 seconds. Plus he only played about 12 minutes in the first half. Trying to not over use that knee. You keep him in the entire game say at year end this result could be different. Keep in mind SK dropped a close game with Madisonville NH on Saturday and Niece never touched the floor. This team will be tested and ready by tourney time.

Simon Kenton got 13 points out of Kelly Niece on very limited playing time. He sat the whole second half excluding the first 45 seconds. Plus he only played about 12 minutes in the first half. Trying to not over use that knee. You keep him in the entire game say at year end this result could be different. Keep in mind SK dropped a close game with Madisonville NH on Saturday and Niece never touched the floor. This team will be tested and ready by tourney time.

Curious why they are holding him back now? Weeks ago I went to watch the SK / Beechwood game and he played a ton. Beat Beechwood and was a factor. Did he have a set back?

Curious why they are holding him back now? Weeks ago I went to watch the SK / Beechwood game and he played a ton. Beat Beechwood and was a factor. Did he have a set back?

He's not been playing back to back. I believe he played in 3 of the 4 tournament games. He didnt play vs MNH.