Mason County 85 Bracken County 76

Blake Reed is good but now way he does what he does he he did not play for his Dad. He gets to do what he wants by getting thirty shots a game.

I'll have to disagree with you on this one. Entering last night's game, Reed was averaging 13.75 field goal attempts per game. Not even tops on the team (Jhace Cummins was #1). Last night's 28 attempts were far from the norm.

Mason gave them about 8 points in the last minute. Game was not near that close. Next time we play, is Bracken going to have an answer for Schalch. NO!! Blake Reed is good but now way he does what he does he he did not play for his Dad. He gets to do what he wants by getting thirty shots a game.

What a response from an adult about an eight grader, when said eighth grader puts the Royals on their heels.

I'll have to disagree with you on this one. Entering last night's game, Reed was averaging 13.75 field goal attempts per game. Not even tops on the team (Jhace Cummins was #1). Last night's 28 attempts were far from the norm.

Thanks for bringing facts to the table.

Mason was never on their heels. Get the facts correct. Anybody who attended this game could just tell he was looking to shoot every time and win that game by himself. He forced several bad shots but that was the first game I watched him play this year. I am sure playing Mason added pressure on him as most of the Mason players were his friends.

Someone is poking fun at Bracken County. This is not his first rodeo.

Listen here snowsuit boy. Why in the honorable name of Jarvis Parsley do you think I’m poking fun?

I’ve been court side for the incredible Daniel Fisher and Adam Reed All A run. I sat through misery in the Robert Hammonds era. I saw Deron Breeze fumble his way through a tradition he couldn’t handle.

I watched players like Michael “Preacher” Cannon try to guard Chris Lofton and I saw Darius Miller refuse to cut down the nets in the igloo.

I saw Armageddon the day Brossart and Pendleton drew each other in district, and I saw Jeremy Miles ruin a year of Austin Crawford.

I stood with the best coach of the last two decades in Chad Persinger and I’ve always been True Blue!

Our small A school has to fight for everything we get— I’m proud to be a polar bear, and I was engaged in the Kelsey vs Persinger GTown debate.

Don’t EVER question my true loyalties!