Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK in the UK 2020!

Featured Replies

Kentucky and Michigan will play in London (not the one in Laurel County) in December 2020.

 

Cool trip for team and fans!

Game will be followed the next two seasons with games at Rupp & Michigan.

Already sent the info to my buddy. Lady friend and I met with him and the wife on Tuesday to finalize our Vegas trip in two weeks. They mentioned going to the UK next year if it happened. Good chance we will make the trip.

Game will be followed the next two seasons with games at Rupp & Michigan.

 

at Michigan - December 4th, 2021

at Lexington - December 3rd, 2022

at Michigan - December 4th, 2021

at Lexington - December 3rd, 2022

 

Both of those dates are Saturdays. I'm wondering if the London game will be the 5th of December which is also the first Saturday of December. Girlfriend is supposed to put in vacation requests for all of next year this by January. Seems silly for them to announce dates 3 years away but not the one within the year.

Both of those dates are Saturdays. I'm wondering if the London game will be the 5th of December which is also the first Saturday of December. Girlfriend is supposed to put in vacation requests for all of next year this by January. Seems silly for them to announce dates 3 years away but not the one within the year.

 

Sometimes I forget how spoiled I am with the flexibility I have with my PTO at my job. Being required to put in for vacation for 11-12 months out would drive me nuts.

Sometimes I forget how spoiled I am with the flexibility I have with my PTO at my job. Being required to put in for vacation for 11-12 months out would drive me nuts.

 

Agreed.

 

It also seems like it would encourage people to call off sick more often ?

Sometimes I forget how spoiled I am with the flexibility I have with my PTO at my job. Being required to put in for vacation for 11-12 months out would drive me nuts.

 

Agreed, my current gig allows me to pretty much just put on a calendar when I'm taking off, no big deal. She works as a nurse in post partum. With that said she usually only works 3-4 days a week and trades/covers other nurses shifts often so I doubt it will be a major issue. It would just be nice to know now.

Looks like my rationale was correct, UK announced the game against Michigan will be on December 5th next year.

  • Author

UK (and I presume UM) getting paid $500K to play the game.

UK (and I presume UM) getting paid $500K to play the game.

 

Crazy, UK isn't accustomed to getting paid big to play games, it's usually the other way around.

Crazy, UK isn't accustomed to getting paid big to play games, it's usually the other way around.

 

I'd imagine a nice chuck of that will be going to the expenses of the trip for the team.

I'd imagine a nice chuck of that will be going to the expenses of the trip for the team.

 

You don't think they have a host hotel? I know during their trip to Vegas, all of the games at T-Mobile arena are sponsored by MGM, which in turn is likely where the team is staying I'm sure. I'd be curious to know how much the school does pay for these trips.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.