Garth Brooks Coming to Cincy

Garth Brooks will be performing at Paul Brown Stadium on Saturday, May 16th. Tickets go on sale Friday, December 13th at 10:00am.

It will be nice to see Paul Brown with a sellout crowd again. I will get to work this as a beer vendor and I am thoroughly looking forward to it. His five sellout crowds at USBank a few years ago was stellar from a vending perspective.

Anyone planning on going? He puts on a great show.

Garth at the stadium stops likes, to at some point, wear a jersey representing the home team...does he get booed if he comes out in a Bengals jersey?

About the only jersey I could see him coming out in and not be potentially booed...would be in an Anthony Munoz jersey. But, he'd have to have his back to the crowd when it's first visible, and it'd have to have Munoz's name on it. Anyway else, then yes...there'll be boos in with any cheers.

About the only jersey I could see him coming out in and not be potentially booed...would be in an Anthony Munoz jersey. But, he'd have to have his back to the crowd when it's first visible, and it'd have to have Munoz's name on it. Anyway else, then yes...there'll be boos in with any cheers.

I bet he'd get cheers with a #85 jersey.