Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breathitt County 57 Walton-Verona 28

Featured Replies

I pretty much expected a similar result.

With all due respect to Breathitt County, has anyone had an easier route to a state semifinal game then them?

WV needed to play a clean game and they did not. 5 Turnovers and special teams problems all night. Not the "A" game that they needed to win. Breathitt is a good football team but if Somerset is at LCA level or above then I favor Somerset by 3 or 4 scores. No disrespect to them.

I think BC showed they were better than people thought they were that being said I don’t think they can beat Somerset but you never know if we’re just going to award Somerset the win then why do we even have the game I will tell you why because upsets happen and anything is possible.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.