WrestleMania 2020

As stated, the Undertaker/AJ match was a nice change of pace and added a lot to the show. Other than the awful Goldberg/Braun match the rest was really solid from a wrestling standpoint just hard to get emotionally involved without the fan reactions. Owens/Rollins was good as was the triple threat ladder match. Bryan/Zayn was hard hitting and good wrestling. Overall I'm glad they were able to go on with the show to give us something different to watch, and you could tell the performers were working hard to bring it. I think tonight's card will be even better.

I enjoyed both nights and would grade them both at a "B."

Taker/Styles & Cena/Wyatt were absolutely fantastic IMO. The callbacks in the Cena/Wyatt match were great.

Agree with ASB that Edge & Orton was really good too.

I liked Night 2 better than Night 1, but Night 1 had the best match in Taker/Styles.

Really good stuff by WWE.

I enjoyed both nights and would grade them both at a "B."

Taker/Styles & Cena/Wyatt were absolutely fantastic IMO. The callbacks in the Cena/Wyatt match were great.

Agree with ASB that Edge & Orton was really good too.

I liked Night 2 better than Night 1, but Night 1 had the best match in Taker/Styles.

Really good stuff by WWE.

Charlotte vs Rhea was great.

Edge vs Orton solid, went a little too long, really good finish.

5 way for the Smackdown Women's title match was good. Nice storytelling for a future Sasha/Bayley encounter.

Otis/Dolph nice finish to their story

Bianca Belair spot in the Raw Tag Titles would have been epic in front of a crowd.

Cena/Wyatt awesome, wish they had a little more wrestling though

Drew/Brock was the one I was most looking forward to and I'm left disappointed. Should have went longer, it was the same set up as Braun/Goldberg the night before, could have been much better but it did the job.