Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League 2019 ~ Week Eleven

Featured Replies

  • Author

And it will proballity continue for him this week. There is way to much red in my starting lineup this week (as in Bye).

  • Replies 31
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stafford is hurt, and Derrick Henry is on bye. I'd say anything over 50 points this week is a moral win.

 

I was watching the app last night. I had Jason Myers, and sweet16 had the 49ers defense. Our lead changed hands three times in the final minute and overtime. Myers finally won it.

And it will proballity continue for him this week. There is way to much red in my starting lineup this week (as in Bye).

 

That's how my team is in my big money league. Missing some major components on a must win week.

Stafford is hurt, and Derrick Henry is on bye. I'd say anything over 50 points this week is a moral win.

 

I was watching the app last night. I had Jason Myers, and sweet16 had the 49ers defense. Our lead changed hands three times in the final minute and overtime. Myers finally won it.

 

My matchup in my other league was like that. I was down 30 coming into last nights game with Carson and Russell Wilson. I went ahead in overtime, then fell back behind by less than a point (we use fractional scoring) after Wilson threw the pick. I remained behind until the final Seattle drive, but it took a missed field goal to give me that chance, and I ended up winning by 3 points. If Wilson hadn't thrown the pick and the game had ended there, I would have won by .08.

 

The worst part was I was playing against Carson in this league. So I needed him to have a decent night to win my other league, but not go too big, so I could win in this league.

And it will proballity continue for him this week. There is way to much red in my starting lineup this week (as in Bye).

 

I'm dealing with Bye's too. Gotta make a bunch of roster moves just to fill a starting lineup.

The bye week was hard on me last week, but I picked up Slayton at WR and he ended up with 2 TD's. I've got bye's going to hurt my showing this week as well, but hopefully the Mudhen's can pull out a win.

Stafford is hurt, and Derrick Henry is on bye. I'd say anything over 50 points this week is a moral win.

 

I was watching the app last night. I had Jason Myers, and sweet16 had the 49ers defense. Our lead changed hands three times in the final minute and overtime. Myers finally won it.

 

My top player, David Johnson, has not been a.top player. Frustrating season for me.

My top player, David Johnson, has not been a.top player. Frustrating season for me.

 

Not even close. He was my number 1 pick in my other league. Then I was fortunate enough to pick up Edmunds, whom I left on the bench his one big week and has been hurt ever since.

  • Author

Thursday Scores

 

Sunfish SubVet (6 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (29 pts)

Delaware Destroyers (11 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (4 pts)

Shelby Valley Night Hawks (23 pts) at Florence Fighters * (0 pts)

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (11 pts) at Latonia Thoroughbreds (0 pts)

Maysville Mud Hens (16 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (4 pts)

Shelby Cardinals (4 pts) at Boyle County Killa Bees (6 pts)

 

Maysville Split Ends (0 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish * (1 pts)

Jabez Sasquatch (0 pts) at Sawville GymShoes * (14 pts)

West Paducah Rabbit Fists * (0 pts) at Richmond Outsiders * (19 pts)

  • Author

Scores After Sunday

 

Final

Union Raiders (111 pts) at Huggs Thuggs ** (127 pts)

 

Over

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (109 pts) at Latonia Thoroughbreds (135 pts)

 

Still Going

Sunfish SubVet (74 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (71 pts)

Delaware Destroyers (93 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (51 pts)

Shelby Valley Night Hawks (110 pts) at Florence Fighters * (104 pts)

Kalamazoo Wings (138 pts) at Auxier RiverRats * (64 pts)

Maysville Mud Hens (112 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (93 pts)

Shelby Cardinals (75 pts) at Boyle County Killa Bees (94 pts)

Maysville Split Ends (65 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish * (92 pts)

Dubtown Snot Rockets * (150 pts) at Los Pollos Hermanos * (107 pts)

Jabez Sasquatch (109 pts) at Sawville GymShoes * (97 pts)

West Paducah Rabbit Fists * (121 pts) at Richmond Outsiders * (87 pts)

I'm toast this week.

 

That’s what I like to hear. Lol

That’s what I like to hear. Lol

 

I was pumped about Chark because I have him in my big money league and needed a win bad, while missing Aaron Jones and Derrick Henry. But then I looked at our score and forgot you had him.

  • Author

Final Scores

Sunfish SubVet (74 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (95 pts)

Delaware Destroyers (100 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (73 pts)

Union Raiders (111 pts) at Huggs Thuggs ** (127 pts)

Shelby Valley Night Hawks (127 pts) at Florence Fighters * (126 pts)

 

Kalamazoo Wings (138 pts) at Auxier RiverRats * (95 pts)

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (109 pts) at Latonia Thoroughbreds (144 pts)

Maysville Mud Hens (112 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (110 pts)

Shelby Cardinals (79 pts) at Boyle County Killa Bees (114 pts)

 

Maysville Split Ends (66 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish * (106 pts)

Dubtown Snot Rockets * (157 pts) at Los Pollos Hermanos * (128 pts)

Jabez Sasquatch (109 pts) at Sawville GymShoes * (125 pts)

West Paducah Rabbit Fists * (143 pts) at Richmond Outsiders * (98 pts)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.