Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott County 88 Ballard 67

Featured Replies

UHA tough matchup for Scott County??? After Caldwell County put the hurt on Hopson and company you would have to assume this game is a big "W" for the Cardinals.

UHA tough matchup for Scott County??? After Caldwell County put the hurt on Hopson and company you would have to assume this game is a big "W" for the Cardinals.

I didn't say tough I said big. Any my thinking on it being big is the matchup with Hopson. It is probably the first time people around here will be seeing him.

You can't really make a good judgement on UHA yet. They have some transfers in and it may take them a little while to develop as a team. With Hopson coming to town I imagine there will be a big crowd as Scott County Saturday night.

UH played at Scott Co last year and it was a blowout. Both teams are suppose to be much better. I will take the Cardinals by alot. Scott co has alot of scorers.

Lexington Catholic is the team that everyone has underated

Mark this post

I know it is early but they did not look that good against Dunbar. Yes, Novasel was in street clothes. I'm just not sure they can press the teams like Bryan Station, Scott Co., or even Tates Creek. They played a 2-3 zone all night against Dunbar.

 

I saw Tates Creek play Saturday night and they look much improved over last year.

Scott County looks to be scary good this year. I'm also looking forward to the Mason County matchup in January, but as I recall Scott put an old fashioned thumping on the Royals last year. I think that they were ahead by 30+ early in the second half in last year's game.

WOW!!!!!!! This is something, Scott co. didn't look very impressive when they beat Lafayette.

Scott County looks to be scary good this year. I'm also looking forward to the Mason County matchup in January, but as I recall Scott put an old fashioned thumping on the Royals last year. I think that they were ahead by 30+ early in the second half in last year's game.

If Friday was any indication, I'd say it will be the same story this year. They put on that display the other night with Portwood in foul trouble the first half and not shooting well, and Hundley was in foul trouble all night as well with Phares filling in nicely. If Mackey and Walls get up for good players like they did the other night, look out.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.