Scott County 88 Ballard 67

nWo

UHA tough matchup for Scott County??? After Caldwell County put the hurt on Hopson and company you would have to assume this game is a big "W" for the Cardinals.

I didn't say tough I said big. Any my thinking on it being big is the matchup with Hopson. It is probably the first time people around here will be seeing him.

Lexington Catholic is the team that everyone has underated

Mark this post

I know it is early but they did not look that good against Dunbar. Yes, Novasel was in street clothes. I'm just not sure they can press the teams like Bryan Station, Scott Co., or even Tates Creek. They played a 2-3 zone all night against Dunbar.

I saw Tates Creek play Saturday night and they look much improved over last year.

Scott County looks to be scary good this year. I'm also looking forward to the Mason County matchup in January, but as I recall Scott put an old fashioned thumping on the Royals last year. I think that they were ahead by 30+ early in the second half in last year's game.

Scott County looks to be scary good this year. I'm also looking forward to the Mason County matchup in January, but as I recall Scott put an old fashioned thumping on the Royals last year. I think that they were ahead by 30+ early in the second half in last year's game.

If Friday was any indication, I'd say it will be the same story this year. They put on that display the other night with Portwood in foul trouble the first half and not shooting well, and Hundley was in foul trouble all night as well with Phares filling in nicely. If Mackey and Walls get up for good players like they did the other night, look out.