Trinity 2006 vs Trinity 2005, 2003, 2002.

jimmyref

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched Kyle and Dane play together for 10 years. What a ride they have had...

3rd grade - Undefeated

4th grade - 1 loss

5th grade - 2 or 3 losses (can't recall??)

6th grade - Undefeated Toy Bowl Champs

7th grade - 2 losses

8th grade - 1 loss, Toy Bowl Champs over team that beat them in season

Freshman - Undefeated

Sophmore - (JV) 1 loss

Junior - 2 losses, State Champs over team that beat them in season

Senior - 1 loss, State Champions

That's about a 66-11 record, some nice trophies and a couple rings.

Not bad for a decade of work! Some college would do well to offer them both a spot as they seem to help things happen.

It was their first coach that laid the foundation!!

Let me see if I remember, Margaret mary 4th grade, 5th I don't remember either. 7th grade Ascension and ? 8th grade Mt Carmel. Sophmore, X (shocker) Junior -MBA, X, Senior MBA? Not bad view from the press box!

I say we have a split and just let Trinity play themselves each year.:D

You laugh but when I lived in another state they actually did split my son's grade school team in basketball due to their team being "too successful". Two years later St. Micheal's green team defeated St. Micheal's white team in the city championship. I guess you can't keep good boys down.:D

We are discussing winners. If those teams could have, they would have.

I've heard enough. LSU, are you saying the 2000 & 2004 weren't winners? Maybe not state championship winners, but their may be more kids from the 2004 team that are playing college ball than the 2005 team. Matter of fact, if you compared each postion, you might even say the 2000 & 2004 teams had better talent. I think each team for the past seven years had their own niche. Why compare, just enjoy because every kid that goes through Trinity football are winners............

I've heard enough. LSU, are you saying the 2000 & 2004 weren't winners? Maybe not state championship winners, but their may be more kids from the 2004 team that are playing college ball than the 2005 team. Matter of fact, if you compared each postion, you might even say the 2000 & 2004 teams had better talent. I think each team for the past seven years had their own niche. Why compare, just enjoy because every kid that goes through Trinity football are winners............

If you go back and read all of the posts leading up to that comment you will see a bunch of would have, should have and could haves. I'm not buying and its not fair to the opponenets that defeated these teams on the field of play. Believe me, I had family members on both of those teams and suffered as much as anyone over those losses (heck my feet just got the feeling back after sitting through that 2000 game). But no, the subject was started comparing these title winning team and should be limited to them. Sorry if my meaning wasn't clear.