Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants' players-only meeting transcript

Featured Replies

Plaxico Burress Media Q & A today:

 

Q: Have you had any conversations with Michael Strahan and are you guys on the same page?

 

A: I talked to Stray, like I said. We sat down. I respect him as a person and if he feels that way about me, I said fine, but I’d rather you come to me as a man and as a person instead of going on the radio with however it was said. Come to talk to me.

 

Q: As far as you’re concerned, though, that issue is over with and it’s just the Dallas Cowboys up next?

 

A: I mean, it’s been the Dallas Cowboys since yesterday. I’m not really worried about exactly what happened last week. We’re just trying to go out there and trying to get into first place.

 

Q: Are you surprised at yesterday? You started to talk about it and it turned into quite a firestorm.

 

A: You guys kind of made it what it was. We didn’t look at it as a situation to where we were taking shots at anybody else. As I said, I respect him as a person and I told him I did, and hopefully you guys will let us get it behind us.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strahan calling out Burress before talking to him isn't a good thing either. There are some problems going on there that haven't been manufactured by ESPN...

 

 

How would anyone other than the players and coaches inside the Giants locker room really know if there are problems? The players and coaches are saying there are no problems, while BSPN is trying to create problems.

Antonio Pierce Q & A:

 

Q: There’s anger, then, obviously from guys on this team. Is that a good thing going into Sunday?

 

A: Yeah, but we’re not angry at one another. We’re angry at all of you guys and we thank you for that. We’re not angry at one another. (Michael) Strahan and Plax(ico Burress) kissed this morning. It was a beautiful thing. They made up, and everyone knows each other around here again.

 

Q: Why would you be mad at us?

 

A: We’re not going to blame each other, because we’re not the reason. You guys are writing stories and everybody reads things the way they read it.

 

Q: Are you mad at us?

 

A: No, I love you guys. I think you’re the best. You motivate me the most and I’d like to thank you guys. When we get back on a streak again, I don’t want you guys to jump on the bandwagon

 

Q: In all honesty, we tend to follow the trail and present what’s out there. Why do you think it’s different?

 

A: Because sometimes what you hear and what you misinterpret are two different things. Somebody says something about a teammate and might not actually call them what they were calling them. It gets blown up and everything doesn’t get quoted. I don’t think the whole article and the whole Strahan interview was quoted. It’s one of those things where, you know, it’s cool. Those guys…They were playing cards today and everybody was happy. Coach Coughlin and Tiki (Barber) were happy and we’re going to have dinner on Friday with each other as a team.

Michael Strahan

 

"It's a shame, because Plaxico is a great player and a good guy to be around, but at the same time you're judged by your actions on the field and you can't give up, you can't quit, because you're not quitting on yourself, you're quitting on us,"

 

I don't think we need a compass and slide rule to figure out what he meant here.

Michael Strahan

 

"It's a shame, because Plaxico is a great player and a good guy to be around, but at the same time you're judged by your actions on the field and you can't give up, you can't quit, because you're not quitting on yourself, you're quitting on us,"

 

I don't think we need a compass and slide rule to figure out what he meant here.

 

 

You should know reading a single quote doesn't really tell you what went down in the interview.

How would anyone other than the players and coaches inside the Giants locker room really know if there are problems? The players and coaches are saying there are no problems, while BSPN is trying to create problems.

 

Non ESPN people who say there are problems....

 

FOX News

 

New York Daily News

 

New York Post

 

New York News Day

 

New York Times

It's still funny stuff.

 

And it would still be funny stuff if they were lampooning a team I rooted for.

The Giants are in serious trouble right now..

The Giants are in serious trouble right now..

 

 

If they lose Sunday...maybe. I dont see how a team one game out of the division lead, still in the wildcard spot for the playoffs could be in that much trouble though.

 

A win sunday and guess what....the giants are in FIRST PLACE?! :scared:

New York Giants Who Say There's NO Problem:

 

Antonio Pierce

 

Plaxico Burress

 

Tiki Barber

Giants.com?? Are you serious? Do you expect them to report there are problems with their own team?? Come on now. You have to make a better arguement than Giants.com. I gave you links to three beat writers who are in the Giants lockerroom every day. That's closer than you and me are and will ever get.

halfback20...... maybe I can sum it up in a rap song.. Problems problems how ya gonna solve them, man I'm going crazy try'n to deal with these problems...

rapin4tay

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.