December 1, 200619 yr "Eli Manning has been miserable, as he has completed a pedestrian 51.6 percent of his passes over the last six games and thrown six touchdowns passes but eight interceptions in that stretch." "The same gang that ran off former coach Jim Fassel is now, clearly, trying to do the same with Coughlin." "It has been a painful year of transition for the Giants. The team lost its co-owners, the sainted Wellington Mara and the highly-regarded Bob Tisch, in a three-week span last season. General manager Ernie Accorsi will retire at the end of this season and Barber has announced this year is his last. That's a lot of upheaval for a franchise always viewed as a pillar of stability in the league" Who wrote that? They must not know what they're talking about? The only players left from the Fassell era are Strahan, Barber, Short and Toomer. That's the only one's I can think of.
December 1, 200619 yr Who wrote that? They must not know what they're talking about? The only players left from the Fassell era are Strahan, Barber, Short and Toomer. That's the only one's I can think of. Your favorite channel's website had it & maybe you don't know what you are talking about since this is the WORLD WIDE LEADER IN SPORTS stating this.
December 1, 200619 yr Your favorite channel's website had it & maybe you don't know what you are talking about since this is the WORLD WIDE LEADER IN SPORTS stating this. :lol: :laugh: And they know everything. Do you really believe everything they say? Please say you don't, because I need to stop laughing so hard!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
December 1, 200619 yr :lol: :laugh: And they know everything. Do you really believe everything they say? Please say you don't, because I need to stop laughing so hard!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: The question is do you really believe you know more than ESPN ?
December 1, 200619 yr :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: The question is do you really believe you know more than ESPN ? If you can show me where I said that, I'll never post on BGP again. Nice try.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.