Giants' players-only meeting transcript

If they lose Sunday...maybe. I dont see how a team one game out of the division lead, still in the wildcard spot for the playoffs could be in that much trouble though.

A win sunday and guess what....the giants are in FIRST PLACE?! :scared:

Gotta agree with you there; they would have the tiebreaker.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Giants.com?? Are you serious? Do you expect them to report there are problems with their own team?? Come on now. You have to make a better arguement than Giants.com. I gave you links to three beat writers who are in the Giants lockerroom every day. That's closer than you and me are and will ever get.

Are you serious? Did you read the links? Would those interviews have been more credible if they had came from BSPN? You do realize it's not just Giants reporters asking the questions to the Giants players right? I would think the Giants players know a little bit more about the team than a couple of beat writers.

The Giants are on a downward spiral & I love it....Why? Because I'm for the Cowboys this Sunday & no matter if the Giants players say anything is wrong with team chemistry or not the facts are out there that there is. I love the media attacking them because it seems like they continue to keep making things worse for themselves chemistry wise & hopefully it carries on to this Sunday. GO COWBOYS!

The Giants are on a downward spiral & I love it....Why? Because I'm for the Cowboys this Sunday & no matter if the Giants players say anything is wrong with team chemistry or not the facts are out there that there is. I love the media attacking them because it seems like they continue to keep making things worse for themselves chemistry wise & hopefully it carries on to this Sunday. GO COWBOYS!

:laugh: The FACTS are out there? You think BSPN or any form of the media always has the "Facts"?

BSPN is about as legit as this:

pic02185jpgql1.jpg

You can love the media attacking them all you want, it does nothing to the team's chemistry. If you read any thing Antonio Pierce said (I posted quotes and links in this thread)...you'd know that the media attacking the team does nothing but give them extra motivation.

:laugh: The FACTS are out there? You think BSPN or any form of the media always has the "Facts"?

pic02185jpgql1.jpg

You can love the media attacking them all you want, it does nothing to the team's chemistry. If you read any thing Antonio Pierce said (I posted quotes and links in this thread)...you'd know that the media attacking the team does nothing but give them extra motivation.

I assume you watched what Strahan & Plaxico said about each others comments & what I posted earlier & if you think that is not bad chemistry between 2 teamates then what is ????

pic02185jpgql1.jpg

& I'm sure you disliked EPSN way before this huh ?

I assume you watched what Strahan & Plaxico said about each others comments & what I posted earlier & if you think that is not bad chemistry between 2 teamates then what is ????

I assume you didn't read this Plaxico Burress Q&A:

Q: Have you had any conversations with Michael Strahan and are you guys on the same page?

A: I talked to Stray, like I said. We sat down. I respect him as a person and if he feels that way about me, I said fine, but I’d rather you come to me as a man and as a person instead of going on the radio with however it was said. Come to talk to me.

Q: As far as you’re concerned, though, that issue is over with and it’s just the Dallas Cowboys up next?

A: I mean, it’s been the Dallas Cowboys since yesterday. I’m not really worried about exactly what happened last week. We’re just trying to go out there and trying to get into first place.

Q: Are you surprised at yesterday? You started to talk about it and it turned into quite a firestorm.

A: You guys kind of made it what it was. We didn’t look at it as a situation to where we were taking shots at anybody else. As I said, I respect him as a person and I told him I did, and hopefully you guys will let us get it behind us.

I assume you didn't read this Plaxico Burress Q&A:

Q: Have you had any conversations with Michael Strahan and are you guys on the same page?

A: I talked to Stray, like I said. We sat down. I respect him as a person and if he feels that way about me, I said fine, but I’d rather you come to me as a man and as a person instead of going on the radio with however it was said. Come to talk to me.

Q: As far as you’re concerned, though, that issue is over with and it’s just the Dallas Cowboys up next?

A: I mean, it’s been the Dallas Cowboys since yesterday. I’m not really worried about exactly what happened last week. We’re just trying to go out there and trying to get into first place.

Q: Are you surprised at yesterday? You started to talk about it and it turned into quite a firestorm.

A: You guys kind of made it what it was. We didn’t look at it as a situation to where we were taking shots at anybody else. As I said, I respect him as a person and I told him I did, and hopefully you guys will let us get it behind us.

But not as a player becuase Plax knows it is wrong for a player who has not even played in a few weeks run his mouth about a player who has been out there each week

But not as a player becuase Plax knows it is wrong for a player who has not even played in a few weeks run his mouth about a player who has been out there each week

Are you kidding me?

Are you trying to put words in Plax's mouth now? Nice try...but it doesn't work that way. Do you think Strahan would be on the sidelines if he could play? No...what a joke. :laugh:

"Eli Manning has been miserable, as he has completed a pedestrian 51.6 percent of his passes over the last six games and thrown six touchdowns passes but eight interceptions in that stretch."

"The same gang that ran off former coach Jim Fassel is now, clearly, trying to do the same with Coughlin."

"It has been a painful year of transition for the Giants. The team lost its co-owners, the sainted Wellington Mara and the highly-regarded Bob Tisch, in a three-week span last season. General manager Ernie Accorsi will retire at the end of this season and Barber has announced this year is his last. That's a lot of upheaval for a franchise always viewed as a pillar of stability in the league"