Daily Independent Preseason Issue

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not called the ASHLAND Daily Independent for nothing.

Voice of the Tocats says Biggs can stay a while as LONG AS HE WINS.

I thought school administrators made those type decisions on coaches:sssh: ;)

Actually the Daily Independent dropped Ashland from its title a few years ago in an attempt to foster a more regional appeal. I guess its not working. :lol: :ylsuper:

The preview was a GREAT read this morning. I told you guys the cover would be AWESOME! :ylsuper:

As a matter of fact, it was awesome. My puppy was making a "mess" right on the cover before I had a chance to preview. Wife thought it was a good idea. Obviously my puppy didn't care too much for the cover. Of course, I did get him in Greenup!:p

As a matter of fact, it was awesome. My puppy was making a "mess" right on the cover before I had a chance to preview. Wife thought it was a good idea. Obviously my puppy didn't care too much for the cover. Of course, I did get him in Greenup!:p

I dont know what to say about that. :confused:

Seems that the pic of Ashland's coach would have fit better somewhere within the preview. It is a shame that the area senior boys weren't the focus since it is a "highschool" preview. The Independent may have removed "Ashland" from its name years ago, but it sure didn't remove the prejudice from its sports pages.