Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1A #4 Newport Central Catholic vs. Ludlow Predictions/Updates

Who wins this matchup? 20 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • Newport Central Catholic
      100%
    • Ludlow
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins this district matchup? Both these teams sit at 4-2 on the season.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Newport Central Catholic by 16.

This game is tonight, 10-10-19.

  • Author

Anyone attending this one?

Anyone attending this one?

 

I actually thought about it but I think I’m gonna cook out instead. Does anyone know if we can listen to this game.

I'm headed there now.

I'm headed there now.

 

Will you be posting any updates.

NCC TD by Jefferson after fumble by Ludlow, 28-0, 4:32 left in 1st quarter

28 0. Getting ugly

Wow! That was quick.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.