Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lee Co. 67 Jackson Co. 55

Featured Replies

Lee's speed and quickness beats Jackson County's size and strength.

This one surprises me. I figured Jackson would challenge in the 13th this season. I am sure Coach Hays will whip them boys in shape. I would not want to be at the General practice tomorrow. Better strap them on tight boys.

Jackson Co. looked good and should be a contender. Lee just is lean and mean from the half I saw. (Had to go watch the Wildcats after halftime). Both teams should have fine seasons.

Jackson Co and Lee Co are top-tier teams from different regions and Lee came away the winner tonight. Lots of fouls on both sides and both teams shot a reasonable percentage from the line. The score was always close with Lee leading most of the time by a few points. Fouls down the stretch spread the lead to 12.

 

Coach Wright has stepped up the Bobcat's interior defense. Jackson Co's Nick Brumback is as strong a post player as Lee will face anywhere in the 14th this season, and they did a good job of rebounding and defensing him.

 

This game had lots of blocked shots at both ends and not much was easy in the paint. There were also several charges called at both ends.

 

Overall this was a very impressive win for Coach Wright's Bobcats.

Congrats to Lee County. Should be another good year for Coach Wright.

This one surprises me. I figured Jackson would challenge in the 13th this season. I am sure Coach Hays will whip them boys in shape. I would not want to be at the General practice tomorrow. Better strap them on tight boys.

Jackson Co. will be a challenge for the 13th. THey just lost to a good Lee Co. team who will be one of the favorites in the 14th.

  • Author
This one surprises me. I figured Jackson would challenge in the 13th this season. I am sure Coach Hays will whip them boys in shape. I would not want to be at the General practice tomorrow. Better strap them on tight boys.

I agree with other posters that a)this should not be a big surprise and b) Jackson County is a quality team. This was a good game between two of the top teams in the area, and was closer than the score indicated. Jackson Co. is big and strong. Lee, while not as big, runs the floor, plays hard defense, and shoots the ball well.

Lee s defense was in mid season form but the offense was ugly (could have been Jackson Co defense) or Lee's early season feeling out process. Whichever offense must improve for Lee to be successful this season.

A good win for the Bobcats. Always good to get wins outside of the 14th.

It was an exciting game. Lee County, while struggling somewhat offensively, played well against a much larger Jackson County team. Go Bobcats!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.