Do you think North Hardin is worthy of their ranking?

Bac2369

Do you think North Hardin is worthy of there ranking?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think North Hardin is worthy of there ranking?

North Hardin is over-rated. They should be around #10. Guess we will find out in the coming weeks. I think Ballard beats them this week. North Hardin coaching is average at best. They have and always will be undisciplined, turn the ball over too much and create too many penalties. I would argue to Central Hardin skill players are even more dynamic, and have more size. Central Hardin can go 2 deep at most positions on the field. The district will come down to Central Hardin and North Hardin in week 10. AvoidLoyd, come to the Central Hardin game this Friday, I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Central Hardin JV was leading Meade County JV tonight 30-0 in the third before taking out their starters.

North Hardin is over-rated. They should be around #10. Guess we will find out in the coming weeks. I think Ballard beats them this week. North Hardin coaching is average at best. They have and always will be undisciplined, turn the ball over too much and create too many penalties. I would argue to Central Hardin skill players are even more dynamic, and have more size. Central Hardin can go 2 deep at most positions on the field. The district will come down to Central Hardin and North Hardin in week 10. AvoidLoyd, come to the Central Hardin game this Friday, I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Central Hardin JV was leading Meade County JV tonight 30-0 in the third before taking out their starters.

I don't mean this in a negative way, but I feel like you should change your name to Central Hardin Prep. Your bias is blinding.

I wouldn’t put too much into a JV game.

Meade plays PRP this Friday so I can't make the Central Hardin game.

Although I think all 3 teams are close, I’d rank them North, Meade, Central right now.

I think all 3 are top 10 6A teams. I’d drop Ballard, Fern Creek and Butler.

I don't mean this in a negative way, but I feel like you should change your name to Central Hardin Prep. Your bias is blinding.

I agree. I’m ok with fair commentary but he doesn’t even make an effort to hide his disdain for North Hardin.

North Hardin checks all the boxes you want to see:

- Experience

- Playmakers

- Size and strength on the lines

- Confidence

It still just feels odd to me that they are ranked as the best 6A team in all of Kentucky outside the Big 3... then I look and see a team who hasn't gotten out of the 2nd Round except for one time in the past 15 years or so.