5A Conner at 6A Ryle Predictions/Updates

Which will take the Victory?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which will take the Victory?

• Ryle Raiders
    • Conner Cougars

I believe the Raiders will bounce back with a strong defensive showing. Hopefully Lyons has settled into his role and can show up to play this week. I know he had a low performance against Cov Cath but he showed too much promise in the scrimmages to give up this quickly.

Raiders 21-7

This will be a very good game to watch.

You have a Ryle team who is looking to bounce back after last week, and you have a Conner team who is coming offa big win. Both schools hate each other and it’s a county game. With all that being said I’m taking Ryle by a score or less.

Good luck to both teams.

Thanks.

But do you know why it is used? In case you don't, a poster will use this (ttt) when a thread has not been commented on for a while and they want it to go to the top of the line of threads with new posts so it is seen again and has another chance to generate discussion.

Ryle was playing a very difficult opponent in all phases of the game. Perhaps another week will allow them to regroup and have an opportunity to play "their game." The QB may have more opportunity to get into the flow of the game which will help his production. The RBs may have more opportunity to run north and south instead of stringing it out to the sideline. This combination will allow Ryle to be more competitive this week, offensively. The defense won't have to contend with Cov Cath's O-line, so that will be a plus.

Now, Conner is not going to roll over and let this happen. But I think the game will be a little more competitive than what one saw last week from Ryle.

But do you know why it is used? In case you don't, a poster will use this (ttt) when a thread has not been commented on for a while and they want it to go to the top of the line of threads with new posts so it is seen again and has another chance to generate discussion.

Good to know.