Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A #4 Simon Kenton vs. Anderson (OH) Predictions/Updates

Who wins this matchup? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • Simon Kenton
      47%
    • Anderson (OH)
      52%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I can barely keep up.

 

That's why I said you can have it haha.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pass batted down. 4th n 11.

I think what we are seeing is how much better Cincinnati football is than most of northern Kentucky football! Anderson is bigger faster and stronger than SK.

 

Big test for a true frosh QB.

Punt to 48 @ 1:09.

Incomplete pass.

Laser pass to sideline @ 31.

Incomplete.

Incomplete, 3rd n 10.

Incomplete.

Incomplete. SK at 31.

Big test for a true frosh QB.

 

Very much so! Hoping he is ok. Looked like they were looking at his shoulder.

I voted Anderson in this one. I think SK is so overrated for a 6A school NKY. Most polls have them as 4th or 5th in 6A. A freshman as starting QB is never good. What are people thinking ranking them so high.

I voted Anderson in this one. I think SK is so overrated for a 6A school NKY. Most polls have them as 4th or 5th in 6A. A freshman as starting QB is never good. What are people thinking ranking them so high.

 

They are one of the top teams in northern Kentucky year in year out. I feel you cant judge them by this game!

They are one of the top teams in northern Kentucky year in year out. I feel you cant judge them by this game!

 

They lost a lot from last year. Realistically they are probably a 6-4 team this year and probably the 5th or 6th best team in NKY in my opinion.

They lost a lot from last year. Realistically they are probably a 6-4 team this year and probably the 5th or 6th best team in NKY in my opinion.

 

I agree with you.

Anderson return to 47, hold brings it back to 20.

Pass complete, ineligible. 1st n 15.

Pass to RB in flat, RAC to SK 30.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.