July 28, 20197 yr Author Reds score two runs on RBI singles by Igelsais and Barnhart. Reds 2-0 going to the third inning.
July 28, 20197 yr Wood wiggles out again, making pitches when he needs to, always a big key!! Is he a free agent too??
July 28, 20197 yr Author Wood gives up two run dinger to Yonder Alonso to tie game in fifth inning. Tied 2-2.
July 28, 20197 yr Author Senzel gets ejected for arguing balls and strikes. No reason to get threw out. Reds players may lead NL in ejections on balls and strikes. Many of Bell ejections have been from these situations.
July 28, 20197 yr Senzel gets ejected for arguing balls and strikes. No reason to get threw out. Reds players may lead NL in ejections on balls and strikes. Many of Bell ejections have been from these situations. I agree. I am curious though - did Senzel have a legitimate reason to complain?
July 28, 20197 yr Author I agree. I am curious though - did Senzel have a legitimate reason to complain? Oh yeah, he ball was outside. The Rookie has to speak his peace and head to the dugout.
July 28, 20197 yr Author Lorenzen walks the ninth hitter by throwing back to back curve balls. Wild pitch to second.
July 28, 20197 yr Since the ump missed the strike out call at 2 and 2 a few batters ago, Lorenzen hasn't made one good pitch to the next 3 batters since then.
July 28, 20197 yr Get out of the 8th despite mental weakness from Lorenzen. He was looking good, then didn't get a close strike call...and had to struggle and get lucky to get out of the inning. I wish Garrett had came back out for the 8th.
July 28, 20197 yr Reds lead 3-2 heading to the top of the 9th hopefully the Reds can close it out. Iglesias in to try and close it out. I hope it’s as easy as yesterday.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.