Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockies at Reds (7/26 - 7/28)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rockies have won 5 of their last 21 games. 3 of them have been against the Reds. Be prepared for a sweep this weekend, and for the unofficial end to the season for Cincinnati fans.

Curious why they started early tonight.

 

IMO, 7:10pm is plenty early.

 

With a post game concert and post game fireworks, they gotta get it all in before the city noise ordinance kicks in. Which I believe is 11pm.

Rockies have won 5 of their last 21 games. 3 of them have been against the Reds. Be prepared for a sweep this weekend, and for the unofficial end to the season for Cincinnati fans.

Wow, knew we were bad against them but didn’t realize it was THAT bad!

Trying to figure out why Bell is playing Scooter so much because he has been AWFUL since he came back! Only thing I can come up with is they’re hoping he gets hot to drive up his trade value, what do you guys think??

Wow, knew we were bad against them but didn’t realize it was THAT bad!

Trying to figure out why Bell is playing Scooter so much because he has been AWFUL since he came back! Only thing I can come up with is they’re hoping he gets hot to drive up his trade value, what do you guys think??

 

I don't know why he's playing him so much, but I don't think Scooter has any trade value left. Should have tried to make a deal for him last year, easy to say in retrospect.

UNREAL!!! Winker leading off with Senzel in the lineup??? Senzel has proven he’s our motor!! Bell is just terrible!!!

Winker 0-2 now leading off an inning. Jim Day was just saying how Bell talks about getting their best 8 players on the field?? Ervin, .358 for the year, last 20 games, .458 batting avg, .500 obp, best 8 players???

Score?

 

We’re up 3-1 bottom of 5, Disco is dealing pretty good!!

Senzel is now 2-2 leading off an inning.

  • Author

Reds still 3-1 in bottom of 8th inning. Slick double play turned by Igelsais.

We win, 3-1, Igleseis with a 1-2-3 9th, just 8 games out, this division is still winnable!!

Granted I know the Reds are 8 games out of the division lead, but I feel like attendance was pretty weak for a Tony Perez bobblehead. I didn't hear how many they had, but I know the projection was 25K. Do fans even really care about bobbleheads anymore?

 

I'd probably like to snag a Griffey, Sabo, and Pete one but not like I'm taking off a game to get one.

  • Author

Wood looking good but will his back hold out through this start? Score 0-0 in second.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.