Rockies at Reds (7/26 - 7/28)

Castillo gives up a single and then tries to hit ever corner on the plate and walks Arendo. Then throws a fast ball right down the middle to Daniel Murphy for a three run home run. He sitting dead red and that's what we throw. Castillo don't need to pitch better but smarter.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curious why they started early tonight.

IMO, 7:10pm is plenty early.

They have several home games this year that are 6:40 starts. Most of them are during the school year, as feedback said a big part of poor attendance on those night games during the school year was due to a later start (even if only 30 minutes).

Tonight’s early start is due to post game concert and fireworks.

Reds get one back on a Winker double, balk and ground out by Votto. Rocks 3-1.

Counting on this thread to keep me apprised of the score (in addition to the scintillating commentary)...as it seems Fox Sports Ohio and Dish Network were unable to come to an agreement this past week. So, as of now, the CSF house has been blacked out of watching the games. :madman:

Counting on this thread to keep me apprised of the score (in addition to the scintillating commentary)...as it seems Fox Sports Ohio and Dish Network were unable to come to an agreement this past week. So, as of now, the CSF house has been blacked out of watching the games. :madman:

Don't you just hate that. Greed almighty greed. They will come to an agreement but who knows when.

Don't you just hate that. Greed almighty greed. They will come to an agreement but who knows when.

Yeah, it happened to Channel 5 a year or so ago. Was off for a couple months, if I remember correctly.

In this particular instance, I think I side with Dish. Is FSN going around offering discounts to the Reds' broadcast sponsors, since they now don't have the same market coverage that they had at the beginning of the year. Yeah, I doubt it, too.