Best Of The West 7-On-7 Tournament

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Purple from what I understand pool play starts Friday morning I think around 9. Tournament starts Saturday morning same time. As for the heat index if it does get shut down they will take a break and get to swim free at the water park until the officials feel free it’s safe to resume play. So bring some swim trunks. The fields will have lights so the tournament will be finished at some point. Big 8 officials will be calling the games.

Purple from what I understand pool play starts Friday morning I think around 9. Tournament starts Saturday morning same time. As for the heat index if it does get shut down they will take a break and get to swim free at the water park until the officials feel free it’s safe to resume play. So bring some swim trunks. The fields will have lights so the tournament will be finished at some point. Big 8 officials will be calling the games.

Trap,

Thanks! This makes sense! Start as early as you possibly can and go till noon or so. Shut down till about 6 and go till it's done! Thanks!

So the twelve teams they have announced thus far as participants are:

Bowling Green

Brentwood Academy (TN)

Clarksville Northwest (TN)

Corbin

Creekwood (TN)

Logan County

Macon County (TN)

Madisonville-North Hopkins

McCracken County

Pearl Cohn (TN)

South Laurel

Trigg County

CWB,

Can I assume Hoptown and Christian County will also participate?