Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What's the most money you ever spent on a pair of shoes?

Featured Replies

Nope, not answering this question at all. No thank you. :walk:

 

Under or over 1K?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a tight wad. Spent $120 once for really good shoes for work. Hated doing it, but you get what you pay for. They lasted 4 years (till my pup chewed them up) and my feet never hurt after work.

Never more than $50, and usually in the $20-$30 range at places like Burlington Coat Factory where they have name brands. I almost always find something I dig that I'm comfortable with. :walk:

 

You must be young! I do find that the older I get, spending a little more on shoes is worth it from a comfort standpoint.

I won't spend much on shoes maybe $60 tops. However, years ago, I spent over $100 on my hockey skates and close to $200 on my ski boots.

You must be young! I do find that the older I get, spending a little more on shoes is worth it from a comfort standpoint.

 

I feel young...thanks, but I’m 55 and was raised by great depression era parents. They were very thrifty, and it rubbed off onto me. I never pay to park. I enjoy many free events like music and theatre at local colleges. I typically buy store brands and use coupons. Anyway that I can to save a buck I will, and the shoes that I buy are great and named brands that sell for much more at other places, but I just find them at a good bargain at the Burlington Coat Factory which might just be the best kept secret when it comes to shoes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.