Semi-Final games on Radio / Internet?

sports fan

Who's on the airwaves?

I know that Trinity will be on AM 900 in Louisville and at http://www.trinityrocks.com (then follow the links)... I've also heard that a Lexington station will be broadcasting for Henry Clay, though I don't know the frequency. Is there will be a Bowling Green/Central link somewhere(?)... How about others, as there should be a few more.

Anyone with any info. on the Someret/NCC game being broadcast online? We have a large number of fans here in Daytona Beach that are desperately trying to find a way to listen to the game.

As always, we will be updating games here on BGP tonight. We hope that everyone will help us by posting updates or calling in to someone who can update us.

If anyone will be at the Bowling Green/Central, O Cath/Mercer Co., or NCC/Somerset games and would like to phone in updates, please send me a PM.

We get a great team effort every week from our posters. And that's what makes BGP the best place on the net to get the latest on KY high school sports!

The Owensboro broadcast will be on WBIO, but not on the internet as in years past It was done in the past, primarily for the Fort Campbell troops overseas.

Radio Guy - Got your PM. Sent you a reply. Thanks! :thumb:

We now just need someone for the Bowling Green/Central game. Normally, our main man in the west, PurpleHaze would be on the job; but he's on the injured reserve.

Everyone please keep Mr. & Mrs. PH in your prayers.