April 8, 20197 yr That is very funny. If he is, all he has to do is prove it but I’m not holding my breath.
April 8, 20197 yr Saw last week LiAngelo will be taking his talents to either China or Australia. College eligibility was going to be a reach and apparently LaVar didn't want him in the D-League (being dominated).
April 8, 20197 yr I've decided Lavar doesn't believe these ridiculous statements he makes, he's just looking for a reaction that he always gets.
April 8, 20197 yr I've decided Lavar doesn't believe these ridiculous statements he makes, he's just looking for a reaction that he always gets. That was obvious three years ago when we met LaVar, but I get the sense it is not going all that well for team BBB. Their business partner took about $1.5MM from Lonzo, a supposed friend of LaVar. They still have an F rating from the real BBB (Better Business Bureau), and they have shut down their website. Each day and season it is becoming more apparent their only shot is social media fame. Lonzo is another injuried plagued 40% FT shooting season or two from being out of the league.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.