UK 87 DePaul 81

SomersetFootball

He also had zero turnovers. He set good solid screens without moving, and was active on both ends. I have seen Stevenson standing a lot on offense and Sheray moved around and helped spread the floor. Sheray wasnt overly impressive last night, but he was solid and played his role well.

After 4 years in the same offense, he should be active and have the ability to set good screens. He should also be doing alot of other things, as well.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He also had zero turnovers. He set good solid screens without moving, and was active on both ends. I have seen Stevenson standing a lot on offense and Sheray moved around and helped spread the floor. Sheray wasnt overly impressive last night, but he was solid and played his role well.

Your right, basically Sheray just didnt mess up much. The one thing, however, that he has to do is rebound! If he rebounds I dont care if he plays 35 minutes a night.

Your right, basically Sheray just didnt mess up much. The one thing, however, that he has to do is rebound! If he rebounds I dont care if he plays 35 minutes a night.

You'd never hear a complaint from me if he played defense and got 8-10 rebounds a game. One rebound in 26 minutes from a "power" forward just isn't going to get it done, however.

You'd never hear a complaint from me if he played defense and got 8-10 rebounds a game. One rebound in 26 minutes from a "power" forward just isn't going to get it done, however.

There arent many guys in college basketball period that get 8-10 rebounds a game. I think 5-6 is a fair number to ask of Sheray.

Is he getting 5-6 a game?

He is not. How many games has he played? How many times is he getting big minutes? He would need between 25 and 30 minutes a night on a consistent basis to be in the 5 -6 range. His time on the floor has always been spotty, and we all know he isnt an overly talented ball player. We need to realize what he can do and that he can help us, other than just discarding him and saying dont play him because in reality you have to look at our depth and experience at the position and realize that in order to win, he is going to have to play some. It's interesting to see the sky is falling because Sheray played more minutes than a freshman in a close game at the beginning of the season and didnt do a whole lot numbers wise, but he didnt screw up either.