Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vanderbilt fires Bryce Drew

Featured Replies

I'm surprised by this. I thought he'd have been given at least another year or two.

I thought he would be there a little longer but hard to argue with 0 SEC wins this year.

He has a pretty good class coming in as well. I thought they would give him another year or so.

Tough year.

Lottery Pick player was injured 4 or 5 games into the season.

Had UT beat and let them off the hook.

Has two 4-star recruits signed and hard commit from Scotty Pippen Jr.

 

Will either take a small school job or be an assistant for a few years.

I think this was a little premature. Wonder if some of that recruiting class bolts?

Tough year.

Lottery Pick player was injured 4 or 5 games into the season.

Had UT beat and let them off the hook.

Has two 4-star recruits signed and hard commit from Scotty Pippen Jr.

 

Will either take a small school job or be an assistant for a few years.

 

While it’s a pipe dream, I’d love to see Murray go after him if McMahon pulls a Prohm/Kennedy/Cronin/Gottfried/etc. and leaves when the Racers have a good season and solid showing in the Tournament.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.