Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFHS broadcast

Featured Replies

I'll be the first to admit that I am technologically challenged. I can't seem to get the sweet 16 games to open and play. I have a paid subscription. Anyone know the trick?

I used the NFHS broadcast on my phone, PC and smart TV with no problems at all.

  • Author

I think the problem is my computer. I can get it on my phone with no problems. Thanks to all.

I think the problem is my computer. I can get it on my phone with no problems. Thanks to all.

 

Did it give you an error code on the PC, or just a black screen?

 

For what it's worth if you have a smart TV you can 'cast' the video feed to your tv via the cast app, available in your phones app store. It worked flawlessly for me and the phone is still usable for anything else you would like to use it for.

Check your pop up blocker. You might have to accept the site first and allow pop ups for the video feed.

The only problem I had was, I wanted watch the game but listen to the Trinity guys on radio. That wasn't possible because the radio was real time, about 2 minutes ahead of the NFHS stream.

Watched six games and the only problem happened in the late 4th qtr of Trinity/Campbell Co. game. Announcer broadcast got about 3 minutes ahead of video. Game was over with video still in 2nd to last time out. Heard the action and then got to see it. Wasn't optimum for a Camel fan.

If they're worried about attendance why do they stream these games?

If they're worried about attendance why do they stream these games?

 

Because contrary to some popular belief the powers that be at the KHSAA are not short sighted.

Are you saying this is the future of HS basketball in Ky? I would think the money is made at Rupp.

Are you saying this is the future of HS basketball in Ky? I would think the money is made at Rupp.

 

It is everyone's future.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.