• UK wins by 10 or more
    • DePaul wins by single digits
    • DePaul wins by 10 or more

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that DePaul will provide a tougher test for this U.K. than some are expecting. Cats by 6. By the way, it doesn't get any worse than Bromley and Baker. What cracks me up is Bromleys "reports from the huddle" after listening in on Tubby during time outs. No wonder Tubby said that it was o.k. for him to do this, Bromley doesn't understand what he is hearing so he couldn't possibly give anyone any inside info.:p

I'm stuck with it now. I do think DePaul should win the game, but they have played like crap so far...

Yes, Depaul should win because they are a stellar 1-2 this year with heartbreaking losses by 20 and 10 to some high quality opponents like Bradley and Northwestern.

Yes, Depaul should win because they are a stellar 1-2 this year with heartbreaking losses by 20 and 10 to some high quality opponents like Bradley and Northwestern.

Depaul is/was supposed to be one of the better teams in the BEast this season, returning a lot of players. I believe GT is more perplexed by the way they are playing, thus far.

What can you tell me about DePaul? Let's hear your scouting report...

Sammy Mejia, 6-6 SG is one of the Big East's better players. Wilson Chandler is a 6-8 Soph. PF who is avg.11 ppg and 6 rpg. Coach Jerry Wainwright says 4 of their starters are pretty good, but that they have a doughnut in the middle. He is worried about defending Randolph Morris.