Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals @ Saints Updates

Featured Replies

7th round pick from Penn State. Special teams ace forced into action...

Thats right. There was a piece in the paper on him a couple of weeks ago

  • Replies 125
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh ya, this feels good, I feel a 4 game winning streak... Let's hope the undefeated season goes down the drain and the Colts have it wrapped up in Week 15, so they don't need their starters.

Oh ya, this feels good, I feel a 4 game winning streak... Let's hope the undefeated season goes down the drain and the Colts have it wrapped up in Week 15, so they don't need their starters.

 

 

I predict a Cowboy win today.

  • Author

Ravens up 24-10...

I predict a Cowboy win today.

 

You better be right because T.O. is my number 1 receiver on fantasy.

TD Saints

31-17 now. I just need 6 more points to be scored.:D

You better be right because T.O. is my number 1 receiver on fantasy.

I hope i am

Blocked kick now you need 6 points to be scored

Blocked kick now you need 6 points to be scored

Houston lost anyways.:madman:

Man it seems like its been so long since we won. This feels good right now.

Go Rudi Go

Man it seems like its been so long since we won. This feels good right now.

 

 

Yea hopefully we can keep winning

31-17 now. I just need 6 more points to be scored.:D

 

I take it you took to over today huh.;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.