November 19, 200619 yr That has to be close to a record for back to back games. 450+ yards and 5 Td's in 2 games. Unreal!!!!!
November 19, 200619 yr Throw Chad ball = Well you know... I don't care how many 5 yard gains he drops, he's so good...
November 19, 200619 yr So can we say yet that Palmer & Johnson are back? I think its safe to say that :thumb:
November 19, 200619 yr Does anyone else just laugh listening to Cross talk? The voice definitely fits the look...
November 19, 200619 yr Does anyone else just laugh listening to Cross talk? The voice definitely fits the look... For some reason I don't think GT likes him:p . Kilmer with a PICK 6. 31-10 Bengals. What a 4th quarter.
November 19, 200619 yr Author Who is that?? 7th round pick from Penn State. Special teams ace forced into action...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.