Beechwood 47 Cooper 43 (OT) (9th Region Semifinal)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you asked me, yet no one really has, I think it’s because the court was longer and that threw Cooper off their game. I don’t recall the Beechwood throwing the ball away very often. I don’t think Cooper had any fast breaks off of Beechwood turnovers.

It was great to see Draud Hit two free throws in overtime. He struggled from the free-throw line earlier in the game.

If you asked me, yet no one really has, I think it’s because the court was longer and that threw Cooper off their game. I don’t recall the Beechwood throwing the ball away very often. I don’t think Cooper had any fast breaks off of Beechwood turnovers.

It was great to see Draud Hit two free throws in overtime. He struggled from the free-throw line earlier in the game.

If they lost in OT, Missing the front end of that one in one would’ve haunted him for a while. He short armed it so bad it was close to an airball.

Found the stats:

Draud was 6-15

Cooper was 17-49

If you want to blame anyone, you might want to ask Sully why he let his guys continue to jack up threes. Or why didn’t he post Spencer more? Cooper 4-17 behind the arc. Jeesh that’s rough! Slowing things down to miss a bunch of three pointers not a good offensive recipe.

Found the stats:

Draud was 6-15

Cooper was 17-49

If you want to blame anyone, you might want to ask Sully why he let his guys continue to jack up threes. Or why didn’t he post Spencer more? Cooper 4-17 behind the arc. Jeesh that’s rough! Slowing things down to miss a bunch of three pointers not a good offensive recipe.

Good point on Spencer. He’s very effective in the post. Really quick.