Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity vs. Male on TV Tonight

Featured Replies

The recorder has been set since last night!!!

I have DirecTV...Let me know about the winning TD for Male that was disallowed. Just curious.

Sure Larry, but I don't think it will change the outcome of the game.

Illegal procedure. I would guess (couldn't tell from the broadcast) that someone didn't get set. I noticed a number of times that when Beaumont lined up wide (I was usually watching him, who wasn't?) he barely got to the LOS and set before the ball was snapped. Male went with a quick count pretty often and this may have caused it as well. I'll say this, it wasn't a late flag. It came out right away when the ball was snapped.

I found it interesting that with all the passes thrown there were NO holding calls all night. It was like watching an all star game... there was so much talent on the field! It wasn't hard to figute out who Bulldog Gupton was for, and I enjoy the "Coach" and his Madden like comments... Thanks to Channel 2 for broadcasting. Why did Beaumont not touch the ball on those last plays??? Bobby has to be chewing a hole in his visor over that... oh, that's right, there is already a hole in a visor...

By the way, will the game be shown again after the 7:30 broadcast?

Male might have been the best team in the state..yet Redman can't stomach adjusting what doesn't work.

  • Author
I have DirecTV...Let me know about the winning TD for Male that was disallowed. Just curious.

Beaumont and another receiver next to him were moving at the snap. It's at the top of the screen on the ICN2 broadcast.

 

Man, I'm still amazed that Trinity was down 11, on the road, against the #3 team in the nation with 5:39 to play and won.

Last night Bulldog Gupton introduced Trinity at the biginning of the game as the 13 time State Champion going for thier 14th title (16 going for 17). Get your facts straight!! I guess that's why he is on a cable access station. The color guy did a good job. Thanks to Insight for the broadcast. This will go on the shelf with all my other THS Games. GO ROCKS! BEAT HC!

Last night Bulldog Gupton introduced Trinity at the biginning of the game as the 13 time State Champion going for thier 14th title (16 going for 17). Get your facts straight!! I guess that's why he is on a cable access station. The color guy did a good job. Thanks to Insight for the broadcast. This will go on the shelf with all my other THS Games. GO ROCKS! BEAT HC!

 

When he said it during their pregame comments I thought "Did he just say what I thought he said ?" Sure enough, as soon as the game was over, I rewound the tape and guess what? He did say it. I couldn't believe it either. How do you get a stat like that wrong? Coach Browning should have corrected him. "TRINITY FOREVER"

On the TD that was called back , the flag flew high in the air right as the play began . A no doubter, 2 players in motion at the time of the snap. What I couldn't understand was how someone can fake left , roll-out right , then threw back to the middle , have the ball tipped twice before it hits the ground , and do it all in under 6.4 seconds ? I will have to stop watch that on tape. I don't think there was any way that Male could have had enough time for another play in any other stadium except for Maxwell Field. The 2 for a quarter play sale is reserved for the home team. I thought the time would have been corrected on the field but wasn't .

On the TD that was called back , the flag flew high in the air right as the play began . A no doubter, 2 players in motion at the time of the snap. What I couldn't understand was how someone can fake left , roll-out right , then threw back to the middle , have the ball tipped twice before it hits the ground , and do it all in under 6.4 seconds ? I will have to stop watch that on tape. I don't think there was any way that Male could have had enough time for another play in any other stadium except for Maxwell Field. The 2 for a quarter play sale is reserved for the home team. I thought the time would have been corrected on the field but wasn't .

Illegal procedure was the call meaning that it was an illegal formation, or not enough people on the line( 7 ). 2 men in motion would be illegal MOTION, signaled by one hand. Sorry to be a referee. The referee has the jurisdiction over the time but since the scoreboard was behind him on the play, I am sure he was watching the play in front of him. Great game Rocks.

I thought the same thing Bare, but when I watched the replay the play was signaled over right about at the 1 second mark. The clock man had to have a fast button finger for that one, but I don't think it was a quick button finger. In reflection, my motto is "all is well, that ends well". It was a great game by both sides.

Beaumont and another receiver next to him were moving at the snap. It's at the top of the screen on the ICN2 broadcast.

 

Man, I'm still amazed that Trinity was down 11, on the road, against the #3 team in the nation with 5:39 to play and won.

 

 

I dont believe Male is that high, are they?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.