February 24, 20197 yr If Duke falls to Cuse tonight (currently losing), is it possible UK jumps Duke in the rankings? If Duke loses by a large margin, it could happen. Kentucky could pass Gonzaga also if Gonzaga’s conference schedule works against them. I didn’t think Tennessee would fall below Kentucky in this week’s rankings, so it’s hard to say.
February 24, 20197 yr If Duke loses by a large margin, it could happen. Kentucky could pass Gonzaga also if Gonzaga’s conference schedule works against them. I didn’t think Tennessee would fall below Kentucky in this week’s rankings, so it’s hard to say. Woulda been interesting had Duke lost, considering how bad UK got curb stomped at the beginning of the season.
February 24, 20197 yr Cats played great with so much poise. Passing was crisp and the rebounding was phenomenal. Need a little more out of Richards and this team is starting to peak at the right time. Hagans having some offense changes everything too! Great team effort.
February 25, 20197 yr I said a few weeks ago UK had a shot to be a 1 seed still. Which I think everyone see's that is very true. My next prediction if UK is a 1 seed in the Midwest or South. That UNC will be the 2 seed in their region. If UK falls to a 2 seed, they will be the 2 seed in the South. I didn't think before the committee would put them there as a 2, because would be unfair to the 1 seed to play in Louisville against a 2 seeded UK. However, with UNC now being a 2 seed. The committee would have almost no choice to put a 2 seed UK in the South if UK falls to a 2 seed. All because they couldn't put a 2 seeded UNC in the South or East with Duke and Virginia as 1 seeds.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.