February 6, 20197 yr EJ Montgomery with the double-double. Love how he played. Very active. Solid team win.
February 6, 20197 yr Another excellent defensive game by U.K.. Right now, the Cats half court defense is absolutely smothering teams. Rebounding was a big key as well as the defense. U.K. outrebounded S.C. by a 50-27 margin ! This team is sharing the ball, getting it to the open guy and had 4 players score in double figures. P.J. Washington had another 20pt. game and fell just short of a 4th consecutive double/double. I thought that EJ Montgomery played a very good game as well. As I said after the past few games … I like how this team is playing and still improving. On to Mississippi St. on Saturday.
February 6, 20197 yr Love how he played. Very active. Solid team win. We need that type of energy off the bench. Was very pleased to see it from him. PJ Washington is turning into a force to be reckoned with and getting it done in many ways. Good minutes from Nick Richards too.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.