Covington Holy Cross 74 Conner 60

Holy Cross out hustled Conner from the tip. I was worried about this one. Holy Cross has a nice team, I don't understand why they don't have more wins. With big Pete in he middle their guards can get to the rim or shoot open 3's when defenses collapse to help in the paint.

Nice game by #13 for HC, hit some 3's and free throws. Wahl did a nice job on Scott and played mind games with a couple of the Conner players.

Scott got a technical for delay of game, Ginn probably the most meek and mild manner kid on the team got a technical for making a comment to the ref.

Besides Cooper and Cov Cath I think any team 3-11 can beat each other, especially when playing on their home court.

Edited by kyag
Punctuation

Holy Cross out hustled Conner from the tip. I was worried about this one. Holy Cross has a nice team, I don't understand why they don't have more wins. With big Pete in he middle their guards can get to the rim or shoot open 3's when defenses collapse to help in the paint.

Nice game by #13 for HC, hit some 3's and free throws. Wahl did a nice job on Scott and played mind games with a couple of the Conner players.

Scott got a technical for delay of game, Ginn probably the most meek and mild manner kid on the team got a technical for making a comment to the ref.

Besides Cooper and Cov Cath I think any team 3-11 can beat each other, especially when playing on their home court.

Good assessment, better game than the final score.