Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brandon Webb wins NL Cy Young

Featured Replies

I don't care where he calls home, but with regards to his little league play, he played in the AALL and a board on U.S.23 right in front of the field stating "the home of" is a great idea.

I agree the sign should read Ashland American Little League, home of 2006 Cy Young Award Winner, Brandon Webb. They could place the sign just outside the right/center field fence. If the mayor reads bluegrass preps pease take note.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree the sign should read Ashland American Little League, home of 2006 Cy Young Award Winner, Brandon Webb. They could place the sign just outside the right/center field fence. If the mayor reads bluegrass preps pease take note.

Or else!:madman:

I agree the sign should read Ashland American Little League, home of 2006 Cy Young Award Winner, Brandon Webb. They could place the sign just outside the right/center field fence. If the mayor reads bluegrass preps pease take note.

 

He will be made aware. :thumb:

He will be made aware. :thumb:

I would like to unveil it as part of our opening ceremonies this coming season, maybe get a taped message from Brandon since he will be in spring training. If he is going to be made aware. I'm asking for the moon.

I would like to unveil it as part of our opening ceremonies this coming season, maybe get a taped message from Brandon since he will be in spring training. If he is going to be made aware. I'm asking for the moon.

I'll get us on TV:thumb:

I'll get us on TV:thumb:

Its either that or COPS. Whichever one works.

As a Card fan I was hoping Carpenter would win but if anybody else did I was hoping it would be Webb.

Carpenter was on his way to getting it i feel until he stumbled alittle in September!

And why wouldn't they? Your not considered a legend for nothing. :D

 

You my friend are exactly right! :ylsuper:

Check this out!

 

Freaking jersey is the sweetest thing, dude.

Wow.

I've got a team jersey but not that!!

 

Yikes.

 

:dancingpa

Freaking jersey is the sweetest thing, dude.

Wow.

I've got a team jersey but not that!!

 

Yikes.

 

:dancingpa

 

I know! You cant buy them anymore, Ive tried to find another one, but no luck.

How about that Kentucky boy. This is so so awesome. I am ecstatic. :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

 

 

 

Brandon Webb

I saw that on TV and was knew he was KY boy form Ashland...Congrats!!!:banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.