True Detective Season 3

halfback20

I DVR the show and I’ve noticed something strange. At first I thought it was something strange with the DVR (it still could be) but I’ve noticed it in all three episodes. It only happens to Detective Haze when he is talking. There is like a slow motion, fluttering type action to the image. It happened in episode while Haze is in the car with his wife at the drug store. He is moving his hand as he talks. It’s more subtle in that scene but it was there. Anyone else notice this? I’m going to go back through the episodes to see when it happens and then if it’s a DVR thing. I’ve just never had it happen before which makes me feel it’s part of the show.

I DVR the show and I’ve noticed something strange. At first I thought it was something strange with the DVR (it still could be) but I’ve noticed it in all three episodes. It only happens to Detective Haze when he is talking. There is like a slow motion, fluttering type action to the image. It happened in episode while Haze is in the car with his wife at the drug store. He is moving his hand as he talks. It’s more subtle in that scene but it was there. Anyone else notice this? I’m going to go back through the episodes to see when it happens and then if it’s a DVR thing. I’ve just never had it happen before which makes me feel it’s part of the show.

I noticed the same thing while watching and wondered if my DVR acted up while recording. Good to know it's not just me.

• 3 weeks later...