Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 85 Texas A&M 74

Featured Replies

Shame on you for creating the thread to early lol

 

Lucky a moderator bailed you out! Can't believe they went to the monitor to see how much time was left.

Very pleased with Herro tonight. Really picked his spots well to get his tonight.

 

Hagans with a solid game tonight too.

  • Author
Shame on you for creating the thread to early lol

 

Lucky a moderator bailed you out! Can't believe they went to the monitor to see how much time was left.

 

Yea I went back the officials spent a little over 6 minutes in tonight’s game looking at the monitor. Unreal I was able to fix the score on the thread myself. lol

Reid Travis is in a slump I think.

Very pleased with Herro tonight. Really picked his spots well to get his tonight.

 

Hagans with a solid game tonight too.

 

I love Hagans and the way he plays. He loves to play defense and the others feed off of this. He has really improved his scoring too. More confidence IMO.

Very pleased with Herro tonight. Really picked his spots well to get his tonight.

 

Hagans with a solid game tonight too.

 

:thumb: … ^ What you said. Aside from that I thought that there were still times that this team "took a possession off" at times, slacked on defending but the overall effort was better. I also thought that the passing was better in this game than was on this past Sat..

Vandy is up on Sat. night …. Go Cats.

Reid Travis is in a slump I think.

 

Only four rebounds last night.

 

I think Cal is running the offense through Herro a little more which is limiting some of Travis' opportunities, but figured he'd still be a beast on the board. I'd imagine it's a little bit of a learning process for him to. Playing in the SEC is probably a little different than the PAC 12.

Completely a lackluster effort all around. Hagans, yes, solid defense, Quickly is improving. Herro spent all his energy shooting the ball and little to none on defense. The bigs were slow-footed and inactive on both ends. This one was won by talent alone and not by effort. It happens during a season, but it has to get more rare as this season moves forward.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.