Giants vs Bears updates

I never said you claimed that...:confused:

:laugh: Injuries are part of the game...but if you are telling me most teams are playing right now with more than half of there D on the sidelines due to injuries...you are crazy.

Some get hit worse than others. I know the deal. I have seen the Giants D make a few mistakes because of backups on the field, but it's not like Eli and the boys are backing them up...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure...

The offense hasn't played great either but if you think the D has played good....you havn't been watching. They played good in the first half, but not being able to rotate the D-line and playing 3rd and 4th string linebackers is hurting them.

I didn't say they are playing good. Simply saying that you are wrong when saying the are doing bad. If I was to guess I would say the Bears have scored 21 points off turnovers, counting the FG return. So in reality the Giants D gave up 17 maybe less. Thats a pretty good night if you ask me. Its not always about what big names you have in a D it's about the execution of the plays and calling the right plays at the right time. Something the Bengals can't seem to do.

I didn't say they are playing good. Simply saying that you are wrong when saying the are doing bad. If I was to guess I would say the Bears have scored 21 points off turnovers, counting the FG return. So in reality the Giants D gave up 17 maybe less. Thats a pretty good night if you ask me. Its not always about what big names you have in a D it's about the execution of the plays and calling the right plays at the right time. Something the Bengals can't seem to do.

So you are telling me that missing Umenyiora, Strahan, Tuck, Arrington, Emmons, Short, Madison, Walker, etc....has had absolutely nothing to do with the 38 points the Bears have put up? :laugh:

So you are telling me that missing Umenyiora, Strahan, Tuck, Arrington, Emmons, Short, Madison, Walker, etc....has had absolutely nothing to do with the 38 points the Bears have put up? :laugh:

No your making excuses for your D when in reality its the Offense that is having the problems giving the ball up inside their own territory.

No your making excuses for your D when in reality its the Offense that is having the problems giving the ball up inside their own territory.

I realize the offense has played bad, but you are ignoring the fact that the Giants D has been worn down out there tonight. It's obvious. With those starters on D, the Bears do not have 38 points..plain and simple.